Rowan Creative Linen
A lightweight and practical blend of linen and cotton. Soft and comfortable against the skin, expect excellent stitch definition and drapability.A great choice for garments and accessories featuring lace and textured stitches. Machine washable.
Established by two Yorkshiremen in 1978, Rowan is a homegrown, British brand that boasts fans on a global scale. The company have been producing quality, luxurious yarn for over twenty-five years now, continuing to lead the way in innovative design for the new knitting generation.
- Yarn weight: DK / Light Worsted (3) / 8ply
- Length: 200m (218yds)
- Needle Size: 4.5mm (US7)
- Ball weight: 100g (3.5oz)
- Tension: 21 stitches, 28 rows to 10cm on 4.5mm needles
- Fibre: 50% Linen // 50% Cotton
- Care Instructions: Machine Wash - Wool Wash - 30°C , Dry Clean - P , Do Not Bleach , Do Not Tumble Dry , Dry in the Shade , Dry Flat , Cool Iron
RRP £8.95 - save £0.95!